11.28.2011

Senioritis

Seriously? Gosh, I am sooo lazy. I have two more precepting shifts left (Thank goodness!!), I have TWO major papers to write and I have two more weeks of actual class time. Instead of the excitement and joy that I should be feeling to be so close to finishing school, I am instead dreading all the hard work I have to do just to get there. 
But I know I have to suck it up and repeat to myself that I can do this, I can finish this out strong. I am actually beginning to think this is a bit of apprehensiveness for the future-it is odd really. Being a nurse is something I wanted for so long and now that it I can basically grab my dream and put it in my pocket....I am scared. I need some motivation...from somewhere.
Then again I bet that this normal, so yes, I have a bad case of senioritis.

Positivity Beckons Positivity,

No comments:

Post a Comment