12.22.2011

Montagne Jeunesse

In the middle of moving to a different state and trying to do some NCLEX questions here and there since school has finished, I have been trying to relax. "Trying" being the operative word.


So recently I received the Holiday Voxbox from Influenster and I received a Montagne Jeunesse face mask in Dead Sea Mud with Seaweed and Kelp. I used the mask yesterday, and I loved it! I applied the mask, relaxed and my skin felt soft and my complexion was much brighter after I rinsed the mud off. I received a 0.18oz sample and I was able to cover my entire face shockingly. The full size products are 0.7oz, so that only means I should be able to use a full sized product at least twice, I think that is awesome. I always love a good face mask and this one will be added to my collection.


I was walking around CVS the other day and I saw that they sell them for about 1.99 each, which is great! It is also sold in other stores such as ULTA Beauty, Walgreens, Claires, Kroger and other retailers. They also come in a variety of fragrances with delicious and natural ingredients; cucumber peel off, passion peel off, strawberry souffle, chocolate mud and much more. One thing I really appreciate about this product line is that they do not experiment on animals, I think it is wrong to torture helpless animals that don't have any autonomy.You can check out their array of products at www.montagnejeunesse.com.
So take a break, relax and enjoy these amazing face masks!


Montagne Jeunesse
(This product is sent complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program)

Positivity Beckons Positivity,

No comments:

Post a Comment