12.22.2011

Getting Ready

Today I finally got my paperwork for NCLEX sent out!! I have been extremely busy with moving and I have been extra careful in filling out everything, because I do not need the board of nursing sending me back the paperwork for me to correct.


So now that I am settling in our new place and I am managing my time, I am starting back up on my NCLEX review. It is all about ATI for at least 3 hours a day.
So here is the plan:

  1. Pharmacology
  2. Maternity
  3. Pediatrics
  4. Psychology
  5. Medical Surgical
  6. Fundamentals

This is a great plan when preparing for NCLEX, study what your weak in first, then briefly review the information you are confident in. I am going to move onto the next subject when I feel comfortable or when I want a new topic because I feel burned out. I am going to stick to this plan and go on to ATI everyday so I maintain the information and be prepared for when I get my testing date.


Good luck to those who are studying!


Positivity Beckons Positivity,

No comments:

Post a Comment