12.14.2011

It is FINALLY here: I AM PINNED!

Wow, I am done with nursing school! I had only two finals to take this past week, I got an A in leadership and a B in ethics, and I am just so proud of myself. I have had so much support from my fiance, family and friends during this stressful 18 months. 

I was pinned last night at 7pm and I am just bursting with excitement! I received the Pillars of Nursing award, I was so shocked that the teachers chose me for that award. I took tons of pictures, my camera had a mind of its own last night so most of the pictures came out blurry, but I got the important moments.





And for all of you that cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel and are having a difficult time, listen to this. I was close to failing TWICE! This has been a long time coming and I truly believe this was MY time. I have had so many ups and downs through out the years, that I was so close to giving up, but I knew in my heart nursing was for me. 
I made it through with dedication and faith in God.
I also have a mantra that I used from the day I got accepted to nursing school.  


"I will release my fear and resurrect my audacity".


What this is basically saying is that you should let go of all your fears and reach in deep inside your self and find your strength. All of you should have a mantra or something that gives you inspiration on your low days.(You can have mine if you want)
I want all of you to stay strong and remember: You can do this and you know something! 
As always thank you for reading. I will back soon with tips for NCLEX preparation, because that is what I will be doing until I get my test date.


Positivity Beckons Positivity,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment