10.05.2011

SNA

Tomorrow I am attending my states National Student Nurse's Association Convention. I am so excited to attend because they are also offering a mini NCLEX review. I need all the NCLEX review I can get! They also will be having employers from hospitals, which is a great opportunity to start networking and putting my name out there.


It is always a great thing to be part of a nursing organization, not only just for being a student, but also for when you graduate. On your resume it looks really good to employers that you participated in extracurricular activities and it sets you aside from the rest. I am on the board of my SNA (Student Nursing Association), as Vice President II and I love it. 


Are any of you affiliated with your schools SNA? Or are you on the board? 


Positivity Beckons Positivity,

No comments:

Post a Comment